Dr. Ashish Shetty
Dr Shetty trained at Cambridge University Hospitals and underwent a clinical fellowship in pain management at Guys & St Thomas Hospital in London. He is a consultant in Pain Medicine at University College London Hospitals.
He has worked with experts from around the world and continues to collaborate in the field of pain medicine.
- Council Member: Royal Society of Medicine
- Lead for Neuromodulation
- Educational Supervisor, Faculty of Pain Medicine, Royal college of Anaesthesia, London
- Education and Research lead
- Adolescent transition lead
- Medical appraiser for Consultants
- Course director Abdominopelvic pain symposium
- MBBS: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2002.
- FRCA: Royal College of Anaesthetists, 2008.
- ECFMG Certified: ECFMG, USA, 2009.
- FFPMRCA: Royal College of Anaesthetists, 2012.
Area of Interest
Chronic Pain : Neuromodulation, Spinal Cord stimulators, Sports Medicine, Pelvic pain , Multidisciplinary approach to Pain, CRPS
Research Interest: Neuromodulation, Neuropathic pain