Dr. Ashish Shetty
Dr Shetty is an Honorary Associate Professor at UCL and Lead Consultant in Pain Management at the University College London Hospitals. He is the lead for Neuromodulation at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. Dr Shetty specializes in the use of Spinal cord stimulation for managing complex neuropathic pain conditions including chronic back, leg and pelvic pain. Dr Shetty trained at Cambridge University Hospitals and underwent a clinical fellowship in pain management at Guys & St Thomas Hospital in London. He is a consultant in Pain Medicine at University College London Hospitals. He has worked with experts from around the world and continues to collaborate in the field of pain medicine.
- Honorary Associate Professor, UCL.
- Chief Medical Officer (Pain and Neuromodulation), NuroKor.
- Faculty: UCL Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Secretary: Royal Society of Medicine (Pain Section), London
- Core committee member: London School of Regional Anaesthesia
- Senior Fellow and Council Member: London Pain Forum
- Medical appraiser for Consultants, University College London Hospitals.
- Course director Abdomino-pelvic pain symposium
- MSc Neuromodulation Module Lead: University College London.
- Principal investigator NIHR Portfolio study. Oxford University, 2020
- MBBS: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2002.
- FRCA: Royal College of Anaesthetists, 2008.
- ECFMG Certified: ECFMG, USA, 2009.
- FFPMRCA: Royal College of Anaesthetists, 2012.
Neuromodulation, Neuropathic pain, Headache, Pelvic Pain